Last Sacrifice

Sunday, 24 March 2013


They come first. Of course, your family and friends come first, before yourself. Well, that's Rose's and my opinion. Sad, romantic, and thrilling! I felt everything that Rose felt in this book, her madness when people would accuse her of killing Tatiana, or her loss when she doesn't get Dimitri. I don't want it to end! I'm definitely, going to read Bloodlines, because Sydney is the main character, whose personality and mysterious I liked. Richelle Mead is a great author. With her passion for writing, and her passion for vampires. She adds a tweak to her books, not having vampires being plain old average vampires, but letting the world being okay with them. Overall, I'm fascinated with this series, and I'm very disappointed that its done. I need more from Dimitri and Rose!

  So, yes. This is what I felt about this book. But, why does Richelle Mead only stick with vampires? They're awesome, but I want more, if you know what I mean.

-M

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!