The Raven Boys

Saturday 30 March 2013
   The read after that.. was The Raven Boys, by Maggie Stiefvater.  


Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver was one of my favourites. I highly expected that this one, would be one as well. But, it wasn't. I didn't see the point to it, and there usually is a point. The characters were boring, and no one "spoke" to me. 
The plot, that was what it made this three-star rating three stars. I kind of liked it. The predictions? That's unique, something you've never heard of. Maura was the only character that was funny, when she wasn't trying to be, and I understood her. But, there was too many characters to keep track of. Persephone, Blue, Noah, Adam, Gansey, Maura and whoever else. It's too hard to keep track of!
I do not reccomend this book. There's many better books out there, including Maggie's The Wolves Of Mercy Falls trilogy. I'm not going to pick up the next one, and I hope that you won't too.



  -M

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!