The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe

Sunday 24 March 2013
OMGOMG! *screams* The Way We Fall was astonishing and impossible  for me to put down. It was unique, and contagious, as in can't put down to its readers. I've never read any book about an epidemic before! The cover reminds me of the movie Contagion, I guess yellow is an epidemic colour? The author relates to me, because of the setting. I live in Canada, so I understand the hardships of the life there and fight for survival, not that we can't over here. I mean the weather and living next to the ocean. The way Crewe puts Kaelyn's thoughts into words, it's amazing. I felt that Kae was right next to me. Kaelyn wasn't your average heroine, she fought for what was right and did everything to save her family, and in some cases, she didn't. I was thinking that this book would be predictable, that Kae wouldn't get the disease, but she did. And, she fought it. Over course, she wouldn't die, because the books would be nothing without her. :) Overall, The Way We Fall made me speechlessly astonished. I love it!

Also, by the way, I just got the second book today! So, I'm definitely reading that now! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!