Beneath The Glitter, by Elle and Blair Fowler

Sunday 7 April 2013

   Beneath The Glitter caught my eye immediately. Who can resist a book with a stunning cover, and a catchy title? I know I can't! It was also very well written, and I want to find out what happens next!

Ava: I loved Ava, the most. Her personality, and romance with Liam was perfect! I liked the whole rivalry thing with the sisters, instead of friends, that's something you don't see too often. 

Sophia: Ms. Sophia London must've stunned us all. The bratty, older sister with a heart? To me, that's what I see in her. I wish that she had a little teensy more romance, and that she had a better role in the book. Hopefully, she'll be the one doing the improving in the next book. I said hopefully, didn't I?

Overall, the book was sassy, fun, and sweet. A L.A. type of novel, but I do say that Secrets of my Hollywood Life was much better, but this one, had a fun twist to it. Great! (4/5 star rating)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!