T is for Tiger's Curse

Tuesday 23 April 2013











    Rawr! Rawr! Huh, what's that I hear? Tigers?


   Welcome to today's post about an astonishing series, by Colleen Houck, Tiger's Curse! 

   

   Title: Tiger's Curse
   Author: Colleen Houck
   Rating: 5/5 stars
   Release Date: January 11, 2011
   Publisher: Sterling


   When I read the first page of this novel, I fell in love with it instantly. There is NO other book like this in the world, and that's a fact.

   This book was so brilliant, that I was speechless when I finished it, and I still kinda am. I bought this as a bargain, for $4.00 in hardcover, and I really didn't think it would be that good. But, it really was, and more!

   Summary time! Kelsey Hayes is a teenager who lives with her foster parents in Salem, Oregon. When she takes a job to work in a circus, she'd never believe what was in store for her. 

   Next thing you know it, Kelsey is introduced to a tiger with a 300-year old curse, and Kelsey is the chosen one to go to India and save the tiger and his brother's curse, before it's too late.

   Romance, action, thrill, and fantasy, this book has it all. Yes, I'm serious. 

   So, now you're thinking, so what about the characters, and the rest of the series? The characters were oh-so hot, I mean the guys. Kishan and Ren made my heart twirl around in circles, wanting more, and guess what? I did get more, three more books in fact!
  Tiger's Quest, Tiger's Voyage, and Tiger's Destiny are the next three books, supposing to finish off with Tiger's Dream, that's supposed to come late this year. 

  The rest of the series was just as amazing as the first book, making me bite my nails to the tips, wanting more, and more, and more.

  Colleen Houck is a terrific author, with the best details as you could receive in a book, and making readers choose sides, Team Ren, or Team Kishan?

  Well, hello, as you could see in my widgets, I'm Team Kishan all the way, and maybe, just maybe, if you read the books, you'll hopefully see why.

QOTD: Would you ever take a chance by helping someone you've just met? If so, why?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!