Anna and the French Kiss, by Stephanie Perkins

Saturday 18 May 2013


Title: Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Rating: 5/5 stars
Release Date: December 2, 2010
Publisher: Dutton
Format: Paperback Edition



   Ahh.. I felt as if Anna and the French Kiss was a breath of fresh air, comparing to the other "hard" novels that I've been reading lately. Romance, Europe, cute guys all in one? I likey...

   I've realized that there aren't that many good books in the world, like this one. This novel isn't predictable, isn't cheesy, but does cause you swooning for more, which is absolutely okay in this situation.

  This plot was amazing. Just astonishingly unstoppable. I never wanted it to end, but sadly, it did have to. I wanted Etienne to rock me in his arms and sing me a lullaby. Yes, I'm that cheesy.

   ETIENNE! Where art thou been? I LOVE YOU! What an amazing male character! I was praying to be Anna the whole time, wanting to flirt with him, and kiss him... But sadly, I just had to be in that situation, but not part of it. :(

   Anywho, instead of my fangirling (asdfghikl) I'd like to say how much I loved being in the point of view of Anna's. I could relate to her, being homesick at times and just wanting my old life and experiences back. But, as we found out later, she didn't want her old life back. She loved her new one in the same way and more. Being in her world made my day even more extraordinary, like opening a packet of Reese's Pieces peanut butter cups.


  I recommend this novel 100%. Becoming a new favourite, I loved the romance, and passion added into writing this. I can't wait for more. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!