Delirium Stories, by Lauren Oliver

Saturday 4 May 2013




   Title: Delirium Stories; Hana, Annabel, & Raven
   Author: Lauren Oliver
   Rating: 4/5 stars
   Release Date: March 5, 2013
   Publisher: HarperCollins
   Format: Paperback Edition

     
   I've been wanting to get this one for a while, and when I finally saw it in the bookstore, I went 'asdfghikl.' I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT IT WAS THERE, WAITING FOR ME! WAIT, WHY IS MY CAPS LOCK ON? I guess I was really happy, huh?

   Anywho, I really loved to read the point of view of Hana, who's view was also in Requiem, Annabel, Lena's mother, and Raven, a strong woman who helped Lena survive in the Wilds. 

  Hana is a fantastic character. The world that she describes is one that everyone wants to be in, like it or not. She is one of my favourites, with her strong self, and wild side. 

 Annabel, Lena's mother's story was the worst one, but I'm not saying that it was bad. Just, that the other two stories surpassed hers. Annabel is very much like Lena, in a way, except that Lena is a much stronger girl. I believe that most of the characters in this trilogy are strong, and selfless. 

   Last, but not least. Raven's story. I loved Raven from the moment when Lena met her, and I was so happy that she got her own novella. Raven is a hero, from what I describe her. She's definitely selfless, confident, and strong. She had the best fast-paced, beautiful story of them all.


  So, here's the breakdown of the top three novels, in order, from best to worst;

1. Raven
2. Hana
3. Annabel



   I was so, so, so sad that the Delirium trilogy finished off with Requiem, but when this came out, I became excited again! You will all adore this novella if you adore the Delirium Trilogy just like myself. Go, Lauren Oliver! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!