Gone, by Lisa McMann

Wednesday 8 May 2013



    Title: Gone
    Author: Lisa McMann
    Rating: 5/5 stars
    Release Date: February 9, 2010
    Publisher: Simon Pulse
    Format: Paperback Edition.


   Sadly, the Wake series is now over. I loved the mysteries and problems that Janie and her boyfriend, Cabel, had to solve, and the choices that they have to make for the right thing for their futures and each other. Lisa McMann is one awesome writer.

  To me, Gone is mostly about making the right choice and finding who you are. Janie has found some difficult things about herself, and she has to make the right choice for herself and Cabel's futures in order for them to be together somehow. 

   This plot was... captivating. McMann's endings are fabulous, but the thing is that I didn't want it to end, but as we can see, it did. I'm definitely getting McMann's other novels, ASAP!

   It's hard to say goodbye to the world of Janie's. She is one super heroine, thinking everything out before her actions, and knowing the right thing to do, even if it doesn't come right to her instantly. I'd call her a detective, because she solved that fiasco with the teachers, but I also believe that she seems real, very real in fact. She deserves an award for realism! (haha, me and my silliness)

  Anywho, you should definitely pick up this series, yes YOU. It's a perfect paranormal/romance/mystery series that will warm your heart.


   Thank you Marta! 

   

1 comment :

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!