I Am Number Four, by Pittacus Lore

Saturday 18 May 2013

Title: I Am Number Four
Author: Pittacus Lore
Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Release Date: August 3, 2010
Publisher: HarperCollins
Format: Paperback Edition



  Wanting to read this novel for a while, hearing that the movie sucked compared to the book, I Am Number Four intrigued me from reading the summary and hearing people's thoughts on it.

  Taking place in the futuristic world, with comparisons and references to the world of Lorien, this novel was the perfect thriller/romance for me. 

  As much as there were bad reviews here and there, I found myself drooling for more from Lore. (Lore, Lorien, maybe there's some sort of comparison here?) 

  This plot was unstoppably powerful. With more action towards the ending, I felt as if I soared through this, even though it took me a few days to accomplish. I cannot wait for The Power of Six!

  Having John as a main character/hero, I finally became excited for a male's point of view, wondering about romance and action throughout the novel. He was unpredictable, causing readers to figure out his next actions, but then ending up wrong.

   Breathtaking romance, unpredictability, and unstoppable action, I Am Number Four is the one for you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!