Lola and the Boy Next Door, by Stephanie Perkins

Saturday 18 May 2013


Title: Lola and the Boy Next Door
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Rating: 5/5 stars
Release Date: September 29, 2011
Publisher: Dutton Books
Format: ebook


   After Anna and the French Kiss, I became obsessed with Stephanie Perkins, and her novels. Becoming scared that Anna and Etienne won't be mentioned in here, I didn't know if it'd be that good.

   But... YAY THEY WERE MENTIONED! Working with Anna, Lola knew her pretty well and were good friends, even with St. Clair.

  OMGOMGOMGOMG, I adored this plot! Unpredictable and wanting to know what happens next, this novel will give you possibilities in your mind, like it did for me.

   I didn't put this one down until it was over, seriously. I can't wait until Isla's story!

  Cricket... Oh Cricket! You are almost as awesome as Etienne, but not quite. But, I'm definitely on your side, not Max's. Get out of here, noob!

   Having Lola as a main character was really fun. She made my day, and will definitely make yours. 

   Have fun with this novel, because I know that I definitely did!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!