Two-Way Street, by Lauren Barnholdt

Monday 20 May 2013



Title: Two-Way Street
Author: Lauren Barnholdt
Rating: 4/5 stars
Release Date: June 26, 2007
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Format: Paperback Edition



   Lalala... Well hello, do you care to join me and my trusty team? NO. It's just me, and you! *grins in weird way*

  
   Hey, sorry. I just felt to write that, and when I feel to write something, I write it!
   Okay, back to book blogging. After Aces Up, I wanted more from Lauren Barnholdt, and, I finally got the "more." I'm very glad I found this novel, because I really enjoyed it, it was a light, cute read.

  Yes, cute. I don't know why, but this book just feels cute, overall. Just look at the pretty cover! It seems like the perfect summer read!
   Anyways, I enjoyed the plot so much. It was fast-paced, had about everything I was looking for, and it was worth the money spent. I loved being in Courtney's and Jordan's world. (What nice names chosen)

   Courtney and Jordan were great characters. I loved that both points of view were included, from the past and present, and maybe an after in the end. They were quirky, and realistic, feeling like a high school couple, or is it, today. 

  There was one thing that just kept on smacking me, that annoyed me, though. Whenever Courtney talked about her friend, Jocelyn, she always named her as "my friend Jocelyn." Like the first time, okay. Second time, okayy, and then after that, like SERIOUSLY DUDE? What's going on here? 


   Overall, I really enjoyed this novel. It made me laugh, and made my day full. I need more from Barnholdt, again!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!