Wake, by Lisa McMann

Monday 6 May 2013


  Title: Wake
  Author: Lisa McMann
  Rating: 4.5/5 stars
  Release Date: March 4, 2008
  Publisher: Simon Pulse
  Format: Paperback Edition 


  
  Wake is not your average predictable novel. It was better...


  I really enjoyed McMann's Cryer's Cross, and when I received this trilogy as a gift, (you know who you are!) I was psyched to read it. Romance, action, paranormal in a way, this one has everything. 

  Okay. So, seventeen-year old Janie is used to the same thing; having dreams, but not only hers, everyone's whose around her. When she starts to guess that this isn't normal, a gruesome nightmare worsens it all, and chills her to the bone. Meeting a new guy, and finding the truth about herself is just the beginning, or is it the end? Read Wake to find out what happens!

   Sounds very captivating, doesn't it? I was hooked in from the first time I saw the cover, (hey. all bookworms judge the cover, it's what we do!) and from the summary. This book has it all!

  I couldn't put this one down. I. Was. Reading. Until. I. Could. Drop. Yes, exactly.

  This plot was amazing, the characters were fantastic, everything was perfect, except the sentence structure. Three words in a sentence? Come on, you could do better than that, Lisa! I also heard that she wrote this in a week, impressive, huh?

  Anyways. Wake is that book for you Fallen and any paranormal romance lovers, trust me, it'll be worth it!

  Will you be awake by when it's over? I was lucky! ;p

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!