Dead Beautiful, by Yvonne Woon

Tuesday 18 June 2013


Title: Dead Beautiful
Author: Yvonne Woon
Rating: 5/5 stars
Release Date: September 21, 2010
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion 
Format: Paperback
Age Group: 12+



      I knew it that this one would be amazing, they didn't have it in the bookstores close to where I live, so I ordered it online. The cover just haunts you, convinces you to read this, you will not be left behind, dead beautifully, by the way, who can't resist the title? I know I can't!

    Yvonne Woon has seriously created excellence, all in one novel! The summary just got me hooked, a mystery/romance/paranormalcy, all packed in 400 pages or so? COUNT ME IN! I was left shocked in how awesome this whole plot was, I wanted to be in it forever. I was totally hooked in from the first page, I couldn't resist it!
    When Reneé was introduced, I felt something fishy about her, in other words, I disliked her, but seriously, who dislikes the heroine? Well, fellas, I did... but only in the beginning! Reneé fufilled my expectations and more, she took risks and wanted to catch the case. She was a great heroine.

   
    Then, when Dante was introduced. *screams in agony* What a smokin' hot hottie! (yes, my words might not be too captivating) I just wanted him to teach me Latin! *snickers*

   The background characters and professors really kept me guessing. Eleanor and Nathaniel really made me not regret, and I believe that this novel deserves a high ranking.

    There are a few questions that need some answering, so for that, I am super excited that there is a sequel to this, and that there will be a third novel! 


Check out the summary on Goodreads


-Michelle 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!