Georgetown Academy: Book One, by Jessica Koosed Etting and Alyssa Embree Schwartz

Monday 24 June 2013


Title: Georgetown Academy
Author: Jessica Koosed Etting and Alyssa Embree Schwartz
Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Release Date: October 24, 2012
Publisher: Coliloquy, LUC
Format: ebook (Netgalley)
Age Group: 12+


Now, this is the type of novel that I've been waiting and dreaming for! Georgetown Academy is a marvellous novel that will leave you wanting more.

I've always enjoyed the novels taken place in boarding schools around the world. From the SASS series, to this, I will definitely continue with what I've started with, and will never end. 

This plot was so much fun, seriously. I had a blast, causing me to feel that I was part of the novel! All the fun, games, and mysteries that the teenagers/point of views in this novel caused, I adored them. I felt that I was listening to a fun song, I just wanted to get up, and start dancing with the rest of the characters, and live the dream.

I hardly was ever bored with this 100 or so page long first novel, and I'm sure I won't be for the other three.

I think that all of the characters in this novel have touched my heart in some way, but Evan is the one that really found me. Maybe it was her personality, or the way she chose to see things, I don't know, I just really liked her. Ellie and the rest of the gang, like I said, really changed me, but, Evan really is the winner of them all.

 The ending of this one really shook us all, that's for sure. It was a total cliff-hanger, causing us to want to read the sequel right away, which for some disadvantages, sometimes, we have to wait a year for the sequel, and we sometimes loose our total interest in the series. We, luckily, have got the benefit that all four are out now in ebook format, and in a store near you! Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic. That's all I could say.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!