I'm Sorry, and Forgotten, by Cat Patrick

Monday 3 June 2013

Awww, Simon, it's totally okay!



   I'm sorry, my fellow bloggers, that I haven't been up to date with you, truth is, I haven't been reading too much myself either, I've had so many things to do with parties and life, it's hectic, but I think I got it good now. I'm definitely starting to catch up with my reading, right after I finish this post.


Okay, at least I finished Forgotten yesterday! So, here it goes!




Title: Forgotten
Author: Cat Patrick
Rating: 5/5 stars
Release Date: June 7, 2011
Publisher: Little Brown Books for Young Readers
Format: Paperback Edition


   Asdfghikl, I've been wanting to pick this one up for a while, it's one of those books whose covers you can't stand after two weeks. So, now that I've picked it up, I really didn't want to put it down, even though it took me forever to finish, but that's because of my schedule. 

   Anyhow, I adored this book, despite the cliff-hanging ending. This plot was racing, leaving you unable to drop it, right until it's over. Ahh, it was like drinking a strawberry smoothie. Although this was amazing, almost inside and out, the ending kinda ticked me off. The question we wanted answered, never ended up being answered, and that kind of disappointed me. I do agree that London, the heroine became much stronger than from where she started, and I'm definitely looking forward in reading Cat Patrick's other novels.

    When I saw the cover for this one, I really thought that it'd be a mystery story, looking at the colours and facial expressions used. But, I must say, it was in one way or another. Finding out the truth about London's power must be something answered, and I guess, mystery is all about questions being answered.

       London wasn't the best heroine around, but I must say, I really liked her thoughts and feelings on things. She was very intelligent, planning everything she does, especially with her power, taking notes down, I know some people wouldn't care to. She always wanted the people around her to tell the truth, especially her mother and boyfriend, Luke, who is a total heartthrob that I just fell for. Ugh.. This book was almost-perfection. Beautiful and intriguing! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!