The Impossibility of Tomorrow, by Avery Williams

Friday 7 June 2013

Title: The Impossibility of Tomorrow
Author: Avery Williams
Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Release Date: June 4, 2013
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Format: Hardcover Edition



   The Alchemy of Forever was amazing, but when I started this one, I was really sure that this one wouldn't be good, at all for that matter. But, eventually, it did get better, and better, but never made it to that 5 star rating mark, which is still excellent. 

     It took me a while, for my usual pace, let me tell you. I was like on the same chapter for three days! I couldn't pick it up, until I forced myself yesterday. 

      This plot was slow-paced in the beginning, towards the middle of the middle. (yes, you heard me right) I felt as if the mystery was ready to be solved, but Kailey/Sera never made up to that point until the end. 

      Holy cow! In the end, it just became amazing. This rarely ever happens, when it just gets amazing in the end. The action, choices, and everything just made me happier, giving this a better rating. 

     I really liked Sera in this novel, she knew what she wanted, but didn't know how to find it. But, that's okay. We learn from our mistakes, right?

     Noah, and even Cyrus were great, but I wish I could've had better from them! Something tiny was missing, but overall, I adored this!


Here are my questions now:
Is this the end of the series?
Will there be a third book?
What will happen between Noah and Sera?
What about Tarlyn?
What about Reed?
What about Cyrus, will he find his way to Sera?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!