The Last Princess, by Galaxy Craze

Saturday 22 June 2013


Title: The Last Princess
Author: Galaxy Craze
Rating: 5/5 stars
Release Date: May 1, 2012
Publisher: Poppy
Format: Paperback
Age Group: 11+



      Asdfghiklasdfghiklasdfghiklasdfghikl. That's all I have to say.


      Just kidding! Of course not! This is a fantastic review, isn't it? Hah, that's what I thought so.

      The Last Princess was nothing but extraordinary. It's one novel that you won't find similar plots or characters to, because yes, it just is that amazing. Please, please, please read it, you will never in a million years regret it.

      Now, where do we begin... oh yes, the wonderful plot. What can I say, Galaxy Craze has turned my world upside down. Every single moment was one to treasure, you know what they say, one's man junk is another man's treasure! As we quickly, I mean quickly, scrolled through the storyline, we all began to realize that this is an amazing story. Where in the world can you find one similar to this? Where did Galaxy Craze get this idea from, because I sure have no clue.

     I felt that I could read 1000 pages of the same story, and I still wouldn't get bored, this really was a breath of fresh air for me, and for every other reader of this story.

     Princesses, Queens, Princes, and Kings, I am here to serve you your fresh cup of tea, psst, also known as my opinion of the beautiful job done of the characters. Lets start off with the mystical, mysterious Eliza. What an astonishing heroine. She truly made my day. Eliza really showed that heroines could also save the world, and there are some that we have to remember in the stories that we have read. I loved being in the world of hers. Then we have characters like the bad villian, Eliza's brother and sister, Jamie and Mary, and her best friend, and the love interest, whose name I shall not mention. All of these characters have a special part of my heart/mind, even it's a tiny piece, I will always remember them.

    Galaxy Craze has created a fantastic novel that I will remember about for a long time. I can't wait for the sequel!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!