The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti

Friday 28 June 2013

Title: The Secret Life of Prince Charming
Author: Deb Caletti
Rating: 1.5/5 stars (BLEHH!)
Release Date: April 7, 2009
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Format: Hardcover
Age Group: 12+

I know that I learnt my lesson after reading Deb Caletti's Stay, which I disliked very much. But, I got this novel before I read Stay, thinking that Caletti's books were very well written and interesting. I made a huge mistake reading both after all...

Why did I choose to read this novel? I totally regret it, and I didn't have big expectations for this at all. The first chapter seemed to interest me, but after that, I was 99% totally bored out of my mind. I read until about page 230 or so, I still don't know why, and then I just threw it down. Caletti made me so angry with her novels, it almost ruined my day.

The plot was disastrous, the characters were dull and unrealistic, I really don't have much to say other than bad things about this book. I'm not going to keep on blabbing about the bad things, lets make this a short comment and go on with the flow.

BLEHH!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!