Tidal, by Amanda Hocking

Friday 7 June 2013

Title: Tidal
Author: Amanda Hocking
Rating: 5/5 stars
Release Date: June 4, 2013
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Format: Hardcover Edition


  I just can't get enough of Amanda Hocking's Watersong series. It is just perfection, one of my top favourite series, each book brings me more captivated each time, and I adore that feeling.

  When I went to Chapters, and I walked in, I started looking for random books that captivated me, mainly the cover, and then I'd move onto the summary. Anyways, as I was looking, I found myself passing by Amanda Hocking's books, Switched mainly caught my attention, and I thought to just check if Tidal would be there, but I knew the release date would be June 4th, and it was too early, but I was totally wrong, IT WAS THERE! Of course, myself, I started fangirling, and ran over and bought it, not caring about the 20 dollar price for us Canadians. 

   I was currently reading Forgotten at the time, and Tidal was probably the reason why I finished Forgotten that same night. So here I am, finished Tidal in less than 24 hours, but not in the same day period.

   I couldn't believe my eyes. Tidal was everything I asked for, and more. Amanda Hocking always surprises me, and I just love, love, love her books! This plot was just awesome, I never felt bored, or even a little uninterested.

   The characters of Gemma, Harper, Daniel, Alex, and even Thea, Penn, and Lexi are down right awesome, everytime they speak, they make the story even more better.

   Ahhh, I'm obsessed with this novel, don't make fun of me, hehe. 

2 comments :

  1. This series sounds awesome:) I know what you mean about the high price. That's why I turned to less expensive ebooks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read this series! I'm very thankful for those Instagrammers who also send me free ebooks, even though you know I'm not much of a ebook reader! :)

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!