Between Here and Forever, by Elizabeth Scott

Saturday 13 July 2013

Title: Between Here and Forever

Author: Elizabeth Scott

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: May 24, 2011

Publisher: Simon Pulse

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.65

Age Group: 12+






     Lately, especially in Perfect You, I definitely thought that Elizabeth Scott wasn't writing her best. To me, Bloom was the best one, and The Unwritten Rule and this one in second place.

    Between Here and Forever was a very enjoyable novel, especially for me.

    In this great book, we have Abby, who's sister Tess, is in a coma, since New Year's Day, where she got in an accident. Abby misses her so much, and finds a way that she might wake her up. Definitely up to it, Abby's got a plan, and that plan will change her life forever, including finding a deep dark secret about her sister that nobody has known.

   In the beginning, it was great, then it got boring, until up to the part where we found out Tess's secret.

    This novel has taught all of us a lesson, to always try, and to never give up, unless you've tried your best. Abby is a great role model for all of us to take after,

     Even though we really never met Tess unless in flashbacks, I really connected to her, and found myself liking her as if she was awake. You know what? That's what the novel was supposed to be called, Awake.

   I felt that the romance didn't play a big role in this novel, finding out about Tess was the biggest thing, and I was glad that it was. Elizabeth Scott did a good job on this one, I want to see what else she has in store.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!