Falling in Love With English Boys, by Melissa Jensen

Saturday 27 July 2013

Title: Falling in Love With English Boys

Author: Melissa Jensen

Rating: 3/5 stars

Release Date: December 23, 2010

Publisher: Speak

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.41

Age Group: 11+





   From this moment on, I will no longer trust my instincts. That's all that I will say on that matter.

   Falling in Love With English Boys was worse than I expected, I mean I thought that it will end up being one of my favourites, I guess I was wrong the whole way through.

   Catherine Vernon is flying all the way to London, England for the summer with no friends, no ex and nothing to do. When she starts a blog about her boring life, she also discovers the diary of Katherine Percival, a girl who lived in 1815. Cat discovers that both of their lives are fairly similar, except for the fact that Katherine parties, and lives a royal life. When Cat meets Will, everything changes...

   I really thought that I'd enjoy this book as much as I thought I would, but I really didn't. For more than half of the time, I was fully bored, realizing that the plot wasn't everything what it seemed to be.

   Cat could've been a better character, but I liked Katherine and her story a lot, especially how the author wanted the two girls to relate in some ways.

   Overall, this was just a plain average novel for me, what about you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!