Girls In Pants, by Ann Brashares

Thursday 18 July 2013

Title: Girls in Pants

Author: Ann Brashares

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: June 13, 2006

Publisher: Ember

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.79

Age Group: 12+






   
   I love this series so much, it's one that I will always remember, one of the first chick-lits I've ever read before, and obviously, the winner takes it all...
    Girls In Pants left me speechless. It was so good. Not as good as the rest, but equally fantastic. 
   “When you feel someone else's pain and joy as powerfully as if it were your own, then you know you really loved them.”

   This story was amazingly written most of the time. I was very pleased with how everything flowed together swiftly, and the impact each character caused on us readers.

  


  Okay, I didn't cry, but you know what I mean.

  My favourite character out of the four lovely ladies has to be Carmen. She is one of the strongest characters that I've read about, and I loved her in the movie as well. She's the one that's got to be remembered as a soulful, strong female character.

  Overall, this book was really good. Lena, Bridget, Tibby, and Carmen all showed us girls that we have to enjoy life while it lasts, because we only have one chance.

   


 Yes, Niall!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!