Elegy, by Amanda Hocking

Saturday 31 August 2013

Title: Elegy

Author: Amanda Hocking

Rating: 5/5 stars

Release Date: August 6, 2013

Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.11

Age Group: 12+



    I'm so sad to see that the last book of the Watersong series is here. This is one of my favourite series of all time, and I swear that this is 100% true. Amanda Hocking's novels are unbelievably phenomenal. I can't wait to see what else she has in store for us.

    Gemma is so close to be breaking the curse of the sirens, and she'll do anything to find what the scroll actually means. Daniel has kept his promise to Penn that if he does some unforgivable things with her, then she'll leave Gemma and Harper alone, and they'll be safe. Drama, romance and thrill, Elegy's stakes are higher than others.

     What can I say. I was speechless, and still am to this day.

     The way the story was set up and what it became to was amazing. I wanted to read sentences over and over again because I enjoy reading this series so much. If I could, I'd continue reading this series to wherever it'll take me. It's just that good.

      Gemma and Harper have definitely grown from where they started from. They ended up as grown women who definitely have a story to share.

      I began this series as a Alex lover, but now when I think of it, Daniel's my guy, and if you read this series, you'll definitely know why by the end.

      I was crying. If I say that <--- then I think that you get what I'm saying- that you will too, heheh.

      Goodbye Watersong series, and thank you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!