Something Like Fate, by Susane Colasanti

Saturday 31 August 2013

Title: Something Like Fate

Author: Susane Colasanti

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: May 4, 2010

Publisher: Viking Juvenile

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.72

Age Group: 12+



   Honestly, Susane Colasanti is one of my favourite authors of all time, and I know that I want to read all of her books sooner or later, and Something Like Fate is the perfect novel to continue this legacy.

   Lani and Erin are best friends for life, especially since the car accident that changed both of their destinies for life. When Erin starts dating Jason, Lani and him hit it off, and Erin is happy to see them bonding. But, things change rapidly when Erin goes to camp for the summer... and Jason and Lani are left behind, together. Lani has to choose between friendship and a boy that might truly be her soul mate.

   This book was perfection. It's so different from the rest, I just feel all jiggly inside because this novel is for all of the girls out there who are looking for a little fun.

    Lani was a fun bubbly protagonist who knew the right things to say at the right time to make us readers fall in love with the book all over again. As well as Jason, he was a total heartthrob. I loved him, and I think that Lani and I have the same taste in guys... mmmm....

    Erin was a character who I'd have a love-hate relationship with if she was real herself. I mean, at times I wish that she was my bestie, but at others, I just want to strangle her, no offense peeps.

    This is one of the best novels that I read this summer, cute, hilarious and worthy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!