What Happened To Goodbye, by Sarah Dessen

Saturday 31 August 2013

Title: What Happened To Goodbye

Author: Sarah Dessen

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: May 10, 2011

Publisher: Viking Juvenile

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.00

Age Group: 12+



  This one looks like the perfect summer read. Look, the girl is standing on a suitcase, which kind of gives you the idea that she's going somewhere on vacation, then brings you to the idea of road trips, ahh, you can already start dreaming in the world of Sarah Dessen even before you pick up the book.

   What Happened To Goodbye starts off with Mclean and her dad, who've always been moving from place to place since she was younger. Now, stopping at a new town, Mclean is sure that this can't be different from anywhere else she's ever been before, but soon she realizes that she's wrong, especially when she meets Dave.

    This has to be one of the best Sarah Dessen's from all, I know I say that every time. But, each time it's true! I get crushed into this world of goodiness that this fantastical woman has created, wow, I'm making up words, hmm, maybe one day THEY. WILL. BE. REAL!

    Mclean was one of Dessen's best leads. She was confident, easy-going and independent, probably the most important aspects. Dave was another cutie that I wish were real, he had that rebellic sense that many girls want in their guys, just like I do. :)

      Adorable, adorable, adorable!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!