Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford

Sunday 29 September 2013
Title: Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters
Author: Natalie Standiford
Rating: 4/5 stars
Release Date: November 1, 2012
Publisher: Scholastic
Format: Paperback Edition
Goodreads Average Rating: 3.44
Age Group: 12+








I really had fun with this book! It was the perfect contemporary novel, things like this could happen in life, right?

Norrie, Sassy, and Jane, three Sullivan sisters, are all shocked when their grandmother, known as Almighty, has informed that one of the Sullivan children have done something wrong. She's dying, because of a brain tumor, and if none of the children announce what they've done wrong to her, then she will take the Sullivan family out of her will, and everything will collapse.

You see what I mean? This novel was total fun, I loved hearing the three sisters' perspectives, and what their stories were.

Personally, I liked Jane's story the most, but Norrie as a character. Sassy was somewhere in between, but overall, I liked them all for their differences.

I love how this is a stand-alone novel, one that's alone, and different from the rest.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!