Hush, Hush, by Becca Fitzpatrick

Monday 2 September 2013

Title: Hush, Hush

Author: Becca Fitzpatrick

Rating: 3.5/5 stars

Release Date: October 13, 2009

Publisher: Simon & Schuster

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.00

Age Group: 12+






    I've heard many good things about this book, but all I got was the same.


    Nora Grey is your typical girl... until she met Patch. She soon becomes obsessed with this mysterious guy, and when she finds something "totally unexpected" about him, her life changes forever.

   
    There are a lot of books similar to this one. Here's how they usually go:


a. There's an ordinary girl with an ordinary life.
b. On the first day of school, a new boy comes in.
c. He's super mysterious, and they end up sitting next to each other. (Edward and Bella, Patch and Nora etc.)
d. They become friends, then best friends.
e. They kiss.
f. They share everything with each other.
g. The boy spills an unbelievable secret about himself, and the girl doesn't know what to do.
h. The girl decides to either (a.) become one of his, or, (b.) help him fight the evil ones.
i. In the end, they live happily ever after.


    After reading book one and two, I don't want to read the others, because they are super-predictable.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!