My Life Next Door, by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Sunday 22 September 2013

Title: My Life Next Door

Author: Huntley Fitzpatrick

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: June 14, 2012

Publisher: Dial Books for Young Readers

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.08

Age Group: 12+






   When I saw the cover of this gorgeous novel, I knew that this would be an adorable summer read for all of us teens, and it really was.

   Imagine neighbours being rivals, but one little thing brings them together secretly, if you thought of that, then you got the summary of the novel. The Reeds and the Garretts are rival neighbours, complete opposite, messy to clean, fun to polished. When Samantha and Jase meet, the whole rival thing might not be so "rival" anymore.

   I really enjoyed this novel, and one of those reasons why is because of its differentness from others. This idea is very unique, and very unlike others. I'm unable to forget how fun this book was, I'm dreaming of my very own Jase. :)

  “Is Jase already gonna marry you?”

I start coughing again. “Uh, No. No, George. I’m only seventeen.” As if that’s the only reason we’re not engaged.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!