One of Those Hideous Books Where The Mother Dies by Sonya Sones

Sunday 29 September 2013
Title: One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies
Author: Sonya Sones
Rating: 3.5/5 stars
Release Date: June 23, 2008
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Format: Paperback Edition
Goodreads Average Rating: 3.94
Age Group: 12+








Again, in my opinion, this wasn't one of Sonya Sones's best novels. I think that it's the worst from what I read from her, it definitely could've been better, probably much better.

Here we have Ruby, who's jetting off to sunny California to live with her superstar father after her mother died. She's the only one who hates him, and life's about to get worse, much worse.

First let me mention something. I love how Sonya Sones formats her novels into poetry. It's unlike anything I've ever read, I enjoy reading it so much, and I happen to read much faster that way.

Next, the characters. Ruby was an okay character, She could've been better, to me, I actually didn't know what was wrong with her, but she didn't seem my type.

A good book, average, and nothing special.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!