School Spirits, by Rachel Hawkins

Monday 2 September 2013

Title: School Spirits

Author: Rachel Hawkins

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: May 14, 2013

Publisher: Disney-Hyperion

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.94

Age Group: 12+



 


      I couldn't wait for School Spirits, mainly because I adored the Hex Hall series!

      Izzy Branwick is one of the two Branwicks left, they're known for fighting monsters and helping those in their danger. When her older sister vanishes, Izzy's mom decides for them to take a break and enjoy the real life. When Izzy goes to a normal high school for the first time, she meets and learns to loathe some people who will change her life forever... especially when a ghost is around.


     I really enjoyed this one! It became very interesting by the end, and I loved Izzy as a lead, much better than Sophie Mercer, Izzy has a spark that no other characters I've read about ever had!

     Great, and am looking forward for more Rachel Hawkins!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!