Storm, by Brigid Kemmerer

Monday 23 September 2013
Title: Storm

Author: Brigid Kemmerer

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: April 24, 2012

Publisher: Kensington

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.07

Age Group: 12+




       This concept is totally different from others, and that's what makes this novel so special. I really enjoyed it, I was hooked in the whole time, and I didn't want it to end, thankfully there's more to the story!

       Becca is heartbroken after her ex started telling lies about her to everywhere, but when she saves Chris Merrick's life after he got beat up, her life is beginning to change forever. Boys begin to follow her, especially ones that control different elements of the earth. It's a love triangle that will make teens fall in love with these characters, all in 353 pages.

        I really liked how the story went. Like I said, it was very unique and interesting, I wonder what influenced this idea, elements are very interesting when you add some drama and romance to it. 

        Becca was a good lead, likeable and all. I think that she could've been more easy-going, though. Chris and his brothers were absolutely adorable, I loved when I got to read about their inside lives. Michael actually would be my favourite, I hope that there would be another novel focusing on him other than the novella.

        Great, need the sequel!

        “Nick,” he said. “I think I’m going to need you to bite my arm.”“I think I’m going to need you to run that by me again.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!