Teen Idol, by Meg Cabot

Saturday 14 September 2013

Title: Teen Idol

Author: Meg Cabot

Rating: 2.5/5 stars

Release Date: July 26, 2005

Publisher: HarperTeen

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.52

Age Group: 12+






   I expected that I wouldn't like this book that much, and the truth is, I really didn't.


   Jenny Greenley is the school's high school advice columnist, and another problem that she has to deal with herself is to hide superstar's Luke Striker's identity when he suddenly starts going to her school.

   The only thing I really enjoyed reading in this book was the actual advice given by the columnist! Those were helpful and interesting, aside the novel.

    I'm happy that I finally read this novel now, so I don't have to deal with it again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!