The Bermudez Triangle, by Maureen Johnson

Monday 2 September 2013

Title: The Bermudez Triangle

Author: Maureen Johnson

Rating: 3.5/5 stars

Release Date: October 6, 2005

Publisher: Razorbill

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.52

Age Group: 13+





    Nina, Avery, and Mel are best friends for life. When Nina goes to Stanford University to study at for the summer, Avery and Mel are left behind.. and something unexpected happens, they kiss. Nina comes home with a new boyfriend and many things to share with the girls, but when she finds out that they're together, could their Bermudez Triangle keep them together 'til the end?


    I loved Maureen Johnson's other two-novel series, 13 Little Blue Envelopes. It was the perfect summer read, and I wish that she could continue the series.

   The Bermudez Triangle, on the other hand, wasn't as good. I felt that the story and characters were very weak and uninteresting, and that it could've been much better.

   Nina obviously was my favourite character, and I always looked forward to be reading her point of view. I really imagine her as one of those boho-hipsters, I liked the way she thought.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!