The Dark Divine, by Bree Despain

Sunday 22 September 2013

Title: The Dark Divine

Author: Bree Despain

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: December 22, 2009

Publisher: EgmontUSA

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.84

Age Group: 12+






   This was one of the books that I've been wanting to read for a longggg time, and I am so happy that I did it now. The Dark Divine was terrific.


  Grace Divine is the daughter of the local pastor, and when her old love comes back to town, she cannot stay away from him, despite the scarred memories that brought them apart. There's only one thing she doesn't know...


  So. I. Loved. This. Book. K?

  Grace was definitely divine, okay I'm being cheesy here, but it's the truth. I love her as a character. She felt real. That's another thing I love when characters feel real/

 “We don't forgive people because they deserve it. We forgive them because they need it--because we need it.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!