The Disenchantments, by Nina LaCour

Monday 2 September 2013

Title: The Disenchantments

Author: Nina LaCour

Rating: 2/5 stars

Release Date: April 18, 2013

Publisher: Speak

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.71

Age Group: 12+




  I saw this novel as one of those road trip-band-hipster novels. I guess it was, but it never met my expectations and hopes.

  Colby and Bev are two best friends who are going to hit the road with Bev's hit band, The Disenchantments. The band must go on a road trip through the Pacific Northwest, stopping in small towns and staying overnight in different hotels. Could Colby tell Bev the secret that separates them both?

   I really don't know why I didn't enjoy this book. I just got bored in the middle, and then I was out.

   Not what I was looking for...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!