The Power of Six, by Pittacus Lore

Sunday 22 September 2013

Title: The Power of Six

Author: Pittacus Lore

Rating: 3.5 stars

Release Date: August 23, 2011

Publisher: HarperCollins

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.18

Age Group: 12+





   I loved I Am Number Four, but this one, not so much.

   John Smith, also known as Four, is viral. He's known everywhere, and is now on the escape to freedom. When he meets Six and Nine along the way, his life is about to change forever.

   Maybe it was the confusing perspectives, I don't know, but the plot wasn't all what I thought it would be. Maybe it was that I didn't read this book right when I got it. Minds change once in a while, don't they.

   I'm not planning to read the third novel, but we'll see what will happen...


   "The key to change is letting go of the fear."

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!