Waiting For You, by Susane Colasanti

Sunday 29 September 2013

Title: Waiting For You
Author: Susane Colasanti
Rating: 4/5 stars
Release Date: May 14, 2009
Publisher: Viking Juvenile
Format: Paperback Edition
Goodreads Average Rating: 3.82
Age Group: 11+





 

I love Susane Colasanti's books, period. Each of them bring me a surprise, they are all amazing in their stories and characters, this is just another one to add to the list. I was waiting for another good novel like this!

In this book, we have Marisa, who is searching for the right guy, and by the end of this story, she realizes that she has fallen for the nerdy guy, Nash, and the total flirt, Derek, who will she choose?From the beginning I was on Team Derek, but then I began to realize that Nash was the more adorable nerdy cute one. I loved them both, if I was Marisa I'd die of choices!

Marisa was a great lead. She knew what she wanted and I felt a bit of myself in her, who wouldn't want to see themselves in a specific character? In total, this was adorable, and fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!