Eternity, by Elizabeth Miles

Sunday 27 October 2013

Title: Eternity

Author: Elizabeth Miles

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: September 3, 2013

Publisher: Simon Pulse

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.03

Age Group: 11+





    This is the moment that we've all been waiting for, to find out the destiny of the Furies and what will happen to the rest of the characters in the end.

    I'm a little disappointed that the series has ended, the Furies are something that I've never read about, and now it's all over. I can't wait to see what else Elizabeth Miles has in store for us! But it left us off at a good ending, so I can't complain.

    Great, but come on, the first was the best.

   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!