Allegiant, by Veronica Roth

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Title: Allegiant

Author: Veronica Roth

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: October 22, 2013

Publisher: Katherine Tegan Books

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.77

Age Group: 12+





   I expected better from the ending to one of my favourite series of all time! Allegiant was great, but could've been better, although I adored the ending and was very unbelievable.

   Tris and Four are both heroes who are unlike no other, but I felt that their relationship wasn't as strong as it was in the other two novels before, it was more of a love-hate relationship gone crazy.

   I can't imagine myself saying goodbye to the trilogy that introduced me to true romance, and to the dystopian genre.

   But, this is it. I need more Veronica Roth, or my mind will be blown out of anger.

   Goodbye, Divergent. Thank you so much for being you. (Cheesy, but true.)


   MARCH 21, 2014 COME SOONER!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!