Hereafter, by Tara Hudson

Friday 15 November 2013

Title: Hereafter

Author: Tara Hudson

Rating: 5/5 stars

Release Date: June 7, 2011

Publisher: HarperTeen

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.76

Age Group: 12+





    This book has been sitting in my shelf forever, and now I pick the time to read it? Why not before... This was amazing.

    I expected a more paranormal underworld story to this book, but instead, I got a romance, and kinda cheesy ghost story that I absolutely adored. Don't get me wrong, I would've adored it either way because Tara Hudson is a fantastic writer, you just get sucked into her world. I couldn't believe the way the story started and ended.

    Amelia was a pretty good heroine. She had her flaws and sensibility at times, but I overall enjoyed her and her story.

    I would've never imagined that a love story could form with a human and a ghost, how is that possible? This book was full of different expectations and forms of interesting readers, it absolutely was close to perfection.

    I NEED THE SEQUEL. NOWWWWW......
   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!