The Thing About The Truth, by Lauren Barnholdt

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Title: The Thing About The Truth

Author: Lauren Barnholdt

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: July 10, 2012

Publisher: Simon Press

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.67

Age Group: 13+








     I've read a lot of romance novels, let me emphasize that, a lot. Lauren Barnholdt is definitely one of the best romance-contemporary storytellers out there, and I'm looking forward to more.

     The Thing About the Truth was very sweet... and sour. It had its moments where I just wanted to scream in delight, and then it had those moments where I wanted to fall asleep, I had mixed feelings.

      I find that Lauren Barnholdt usually puts a love interest between a rebel and the goody two shoes, and I love that, but sometimes it's too much. Getting kicked out of a reform school? That's a major rebel we got there... 

       Isaac was cute, more of in a tough, hottie way. He's so real that I could just visualize him, and his voice. That deep, soft like chocolate syrup falling down voice. Ahhh, so refreshing.

        I liked the romance here, though it was a little too much of a love-hate relationship that we had here, I'm not complaining, just saying.

        So I feel that this won't be one of my favourites, but it was a worth-it read.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!