The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Title: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Author: Michelle Hodkin

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: September 27, 2011

Publisher: Simon & Schuster

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.11

Age Group: 12+






   I read this right before Halloween, so I thought that it was the perfect time to be reading it. This novel was creepy, but refreshing at the same time. I couldn't have asked for more, only from the characters.

   I loved the beginning. It was very mystical, and spooky, I just imagined the morning when Mara arrived at her new school to be very foggy. :)

   I felt bad for Mara. Being the person that she was, I thought that she didn't deserve to go through all of that craziness that she went through. At least she had her instincts and confidence.

  The characters could've been a little more independent and interesting, but other than that, I loved this!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!