Blue Moon, by Alyson Noël

Saturday 7 December 2013

Title: Blue Moon

Author: Alyson Noël 

Rating: 3/5 stars

Release Date: July 7, 2009

Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.61

Age Group: 12+






   I got this novel last year, so it's definitely been a while since I've been with the Immortals series, but I'm not so sure if I'd like to stay.

  So this sequel leaves us off where the first book left us, which was the time when Ever is finally learning her skills and beginning to use them. Damon is beginning to disappear, and this one is mainly about everything she went through to save him, and their relationship.

  I found this very boring at times, like it was a snoozefest the whole way through. I didn't seem to find anything super interesting.

  I don't know with what Alyson Noël does better with- darker, paranormal romances, or chick-lit. Perhaps the chick-lit catches me in more.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!