Halo, by Alexandra Adornetto

Monday 16 December 2013

Title: Halo

Author: Alexandra Adornetto

Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Release Date: August 31, 2010

Publisher: Feiwel & Friends

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.68

Age Group: 12+




   Never in a million years I would think that I would end up adoring this book, but guess what, I did. Alexandra Adornetto has truly shown a novel with a whole other meaning to it, and makes us think, what really is up there?

   Bethany, Ivy and Gabriel are three angels that are sent to Earth to bring some goodness after the overpower of darkness that has faded onto the humans. When Bethany, the youngest and most human, meets Xavier, she truly wonders the reason that she was sent to Earth for...

   This was stunning. How can an author create such a beautiful story?

    Bethany was a strong main character. I really liked her thoughts and hearing what she thought of everything. Maybe a three-people perspective would be nice, hearing from Bethany's, Xavier's, and Ivy's point of views, or maybe Xavier's too.

    I can't wait for Hades and Heaven. This is beautiful.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!