How I Lost You, by Janet Gurtler

Wednesday 25 December 2013


How I Lost You,  by Janet Gurtler

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Chick-lit, Drugs/Alcohol

Other Janet Gurtler Books

Rating: 4/5 stars

Source: Bookstore

First Line: "The boys were watching us, trying to get us to make mistakes."







  Goodreads Summary: There are a few things Grace Anderson knows for sure. One is that nothing will ever come between her and her best friend, Kya Kessler. They have a pact. Buds Before Studs. Sisters Before Misters. But in the summer before senior year, life throws out challenges they never expected. And suddenly the person who's always been there starts to need the favor returned. Grace and Kya are forced to question how much a best friend can forgive. And the answer is not what they expected.

    Review:


  •     I expected this to be amazing, because Janet Gurtler is great every time.
  •     All of her books include something rare, and we never really hear about the bad sides of friendships. It's been a while, so this is a good time.
  •     I hated Grace's family/setting so much, the atmosphere was very dull and I'd never want to live there.
  •     Kya was just a free, out-going person, and I liked that about her. She was willing to take risks for the people she loved, but at some points she was very lost and didn't know what to in life and took it as a waste. 
  •     Levi was adorable, my heart stopped whenever he spoke. 
  •     I loved this a lot, but not Janet's best

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!