Arise, by Tara Hudson

Friday 31 January 2014





Arise (Hereafter #2), by Tara Hudson

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Ghosts

Rating: 3.5/5 stars











Goodreads Summary: "Every second he spent with me, every instant he touched me was like a slow-working poison... I had to end this, now.

When dark spirits threaten to hurt the people Amelia cares for most, she will do whatever it takes to protect the. 

Joshua has his own reasons for meeting Amelia at the New Orleans St Louis Number One cemetery at midnight.

Together they will join in a powerful ritual - both knowing that once Amelia steps inside the Voodoo Circle, everything will change, forever."


Review:

  • ... Why wasn't this as good as the first? I really wanted it to be...
  • The characters weren't as strong in this one as in the first. The story was good, but I didn't feel the goodness as I thought I would. What happened?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!