Captivate, by Carrie Jones

Sunday 19 January 2014




Captivate (Need #2), by Carrie Jones

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Paranormal Romance, Faeries

Other Need Books

Rating: 3/5 stars











Goodreads Summary: "Zara and her friends thought they'd solved the pixie problem. And they did - sort of. The pixie's are all locked away, deep in the woods. But the king's needs grow stronger each day that he is in captivity, while his control over his people weakens. And it's enough to draw a new king into town. Astley claims he is different. He claims there are pixies who can live peacefully with humans, that it doesn't have to be all violence and nastiness all the time. Zara wants to believe him...until Astley also claims that she is fated to be his queen.

There is no way Zara would ever turn pixie. And she's got good friends who will make sure of that. Besides, she and Nick are so in love they're practically inseparable. But when they very thing Zara wants to protect most is exactly what's at risk, she is forced to make choices she never imagined..."


Review:

  • Now I found that this series is getting a little too boring, and you know, I don't like to get bored much.
  • I found that the pixie thing is too repetitive. Every single sentence almost has the word "pixie" in it. Ugh.
  • I liked this, don't get me wrong, I'll continue to read the rest of the series- it's just that I don't want to be basically kicked out of the series because that's what the author is making me do. I really want to continue to enjoy reading this series and hopefully, I will.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!