Deadly, by Sara Shepard

Thursday 23 January 2014





Deadly, (Pretty Little Liars # 14), by Sara Shepard

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Mystery

Rating: 4.5/5 stars










Goodreads Summary: "Deadly, the fourteenth volume in Sara Shepard's YA Pretty Little Liars series, delivers more juicy scandals, dark secrets, and shocking plot twists. This #1 New York Times bestselling series is also a hit ABC Family original TV show.

High school seniors Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer have all done horrible things—things that would put them behind bars if anyone ever found out. And their stalker "A" knows everything.

So far A has kept their secrets, using them to torture the girls. But now A's changed the game. Suddenly the girls are hauled in for questioning, and all their worlds begin to unravel. If A's plan succeeds, Rosewood's pretty little liars will be locked away for good. . . ."


Review:


  • I just get a little frustrated with this series because it never ends. That's basically my only problem. This book was amazing and I can't wait for the finale, whenever that will be. -.-

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!