Embrace, by Jessica Shrivington

Friday 17 January 2014





Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters #1), by Jessica Shrivington

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Paranormal Romance

Other Violet Eden Chapters Books

Rating: 4/5 stars








Goodreads Summary: "It starts with a whisper: "It's time for you to know who you are..."

On her 17th birthday, everything will change for Violet Eden. The boy she loves will betray her. Her enemy will save her. She will have to decide just how much she's willing to sacrifice. 
Dangerously exciting and darkly romantic, EMBRACE is a compelling novel of good and evil, seductive desires and impossible choices. A centuries old war between fallen angels and the protectors of humanity chooses a new fighter. It's a battle Violet doesn't want, but she lives her life by two rules: don't run and don't quit. If angels seek vengeance and humans are the warriors, you could do a lot worse than betting on Violet Eden. "


Review:

  • I needed a GOOD book and that's what I got, finally. Embrace was great- it had everything that I wanted and more. Beautiful with extraordinary events!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!