Evercrossed, by Elizabeth Chandler

Thursday 2 January 2014




Evercrossed (Kissed By An Angel #4), by Elizabeth Chandler

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Angels, Paranormal Romance

Other Kissed By An Angel Books

Rating: 4/5 stars










Goodreads Summary: "It’s been a year since Ivy’s boyfriend, Tristan, died. They’ve both moved on—Tristan to the other side of the afterlife, and Ivy to sweet, dependable Will. Now Ivy’s heading to Cape Cod, hoping to leave the horror of last summer behind. She wants nothing more than to lie on the beach, sip lemonade, and hang out with her friends. 

But then a car crash ends Ivy’s life. 

As she floats to the beyond, looking down on the life she’s left behind, Tristan breathes life back into her with a passionate kiss. She wakes up in the hospital, surrounded by Will and her family, but all she can think about is the love that she lost. 

But memories aren’t all that’s come back from the past. And this time, Ivy’s not sure love will be enough to save her."

Review:

  • After reading the first three in the series, I decided to read the fourth, since I already had it. Elizabeth Chandler always leaves us at a cliffhanger at the end of the book, so I decided to read this one to break the whole suspense thing that was going on.
  • In my previous review, I mentioned how much the characters annoyed me. But I really felt that they were built up stronger in this one, and from that, I thought that this one was the best out of the four books in this series that I've read so far.
  • I was also kind of happy that we didn't get so much of the whole "Tristan" thing going on here. Like the summary said, everyone's moved on now. It's been a year. But we all know that Tristan will obviously not be forgotten, the whole story is about him, anyways.
  • This was the most fast-paced out of the four, and it really was enjoyable, I cannot wait for the final two in the series.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!